Saturday, January 1, 2011

CUTEST KID CONTEST...Win a FREE session and images on a CD... a $425 value... FREE!!!

I am looking to spice things up and meet some fresh faces so I have decided to run a contest on my Facebook fan page. Here's the deal...

1. Send ONE favorite picture of your little one (son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, etc.). Email me the picture at mlagano@comcast.net
I will then post your picture to a special contest album on my Facebook fan page.

2. Become a fan of Sweet Melissa Photography on my Facebook fan page either by clicking the Facebook link on my blog or by clicking here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweet-Melissa-Photography/147130685425

3. Send people (family, friends, co-workers, etc.) to "lik" my Facebook page and VOTE for their favorite picture (ie, YOURS!!). You can vote for an entry by commenting the word "vote" in the comments section of the picture.

4. The winner will be announced January 31st. The winner is the photo with the most amount of votes. A VOTE IS A COMMENT LEFT ON THE PICTURE'S COMMENT SECTION STATING "VOTE". A person voting MUST be a fan of my Facebook page to vote. Votes from people who are NOT fans will NOT be counted.

RULES:
1. All entries MUST be submitted by January 15th. I will post all entries on Sunday January 16th. The voting will take place immediately!

2. ONE entry per person.

3. At least 10 entries MUST be submitted in order for the contest to run.

4. Only separate comments made to a picture (stating "vote") will count as a vote. Simply "liking" the picture by clicking "like" will NOT count as a vote.

5. ONE vote per person. Multiple votes by one person will not count.

6. Voting will continue from Jan. 16th- Jan 30th. Winner will be announced Jan 31st via my Facebook fan page.

7. Submitted images must be of a child or children 18 years or younger.

8. For obvious reasons, photos taken by professional photographers will not be accepted.

9. Does not apply to already booked sessions. Winner must apply winnings to a new session.

THE PRIZE!!!

The winner will receive a FREE session and a CD of your 8 favorite images from the session. A $425 value!

The session must take place in the greater Farmington Valley or in my studio located in Farmington. The session must take place on or before April 30th, 2011.

Let the fun begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment